- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Makes Additional Sustainability Pledges To Honor Utah Climate Week
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 22, 2020 — Nu Skin today announced additional sustainability pledges focusing on zero-waste. These new pledges come during Utah Climate Week and support the Utah Sustainability Business Coalition’s call for companies to make measurable sustainability pledges to support the environment.
Nu Skin Participates In Global Humanitarian Effort To Give Back To Local Communities
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 16, 2020 — COVID-19 has increased the global humanitarian needs, and Nu Skin employees and sales leaders are once again stepping up their efforts around the world to give back to those communities where they live and work. As part of the company’s annual Force for Good Day, Nu Skin is sponsoring projects in markets where the company operates.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Results And Raises 2020 Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 5, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter results above expectations and raised its revenue and earnings per share guidance for 2020.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 5, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.375 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 9, 2020, to shareholders of record on Aug. 28, 2020.