- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports First-Quarter 2020 Results
PROVO, Utah — May 6, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter 2020 results above guidance. “The efforts and resiliency of our sales leaders and global teams helped us achieve revenue and earnings above guidance in the first quarter,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — May 6, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend $0.375 per share, which will be paid on June 10, 2020, to shareholders of record on May 29, 2020.
Nu Skin Becomes Five-Time Honoree In Best Placdes To Work
PROVO, Utah – Apr. 6, 2020 – For the fifth consecutive year, Nu Skin was recognized as one of the best places to work by Direct Selling News (DSN). Nu Skin has received this award every year since the recognition’s establishment in 2016. Additionally, Nu Skin was ranked #7 on the DSN Global 100 list of the top revenue-generating direct selling companies.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Announce First-Quarter Results
PROVO, Utah — April 3, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will release first-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 6. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day at 5 p.m. ET. During the call, management will discuss historical results and upcoming business initiatives.