- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2019 RESULTS
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 6, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2019 results.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 6, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.37 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 11, 2019, to shareholders of record on Aug. 30, 2019.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PROVIDES ESTIMATED SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS
AND UPDATES 2019 OUTLOOK
PROVO, Utah — July 16, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced estimated second-quarter results and updated its outlook for full-year 2019. The company anticipates reporting second-quarter revenue between $622 and $623 million and earnings per share of $0.82 to $0.84. The company’s revised revenue outlook for 2019 is $2.48 to $2.52 billion with a negative foreign currency impact of approximately 4 percent, and earnings per share of $3.20 to $3.35.
NU SKIN NAMED ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST-IN-STATE EMPLOYERS BY FORBES
PROVO, Utah —June 20, 2019 — Nu Skin has been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in Utah for 2019. The company has consistently been recognized as a top employer in its industry and its markets around the world, and this recognition is part of Forbes’ inaugural listing of Best Employers by State.