- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski Appointed To Lead The WFDSA Advocacy Committee
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 19, 2020 — Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski was appointed Chairman of the Advocacy Committee for the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA), where he will lead the organization’s efforts to advocate on behalf of the direct selling industry to key external stakeholders.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Estimated Third-Quarter Revenue Significantly Above Previous Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 1, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today estimated third-quarter 2020 revenue of $700 to $703 million, well ahead of its previous guidance of $605 to $635 million.
Nu Skin Makes Additional Sustainability Pledges To Honor Utah Climate Week
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 22, 2020 — Nu Skin today announced additional sustainability pledges focusing on zero-waste. These new pledges come during Utah Climate Week and support the Utah Sustainability Business Coalition’s call for companies to make measurable sustainability pledges to support the environment.
Nu Skin Participates In Global Humanitarian Effort To Give Back To Local Communities
PROVO, Utah — Sept. 16, 2020 — COVID-19 has increased the global humanitarian needs, and Nu Skin employees and sales leaders are once again stepping up their efforts around the world to give back to those communities where they live and work. As part of the company’s annual Force for Good Day, Nu Skin is sponsoring projects in markets where the company operates.