- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Results And Raises 2020 Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 5, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter results above expectations and raised its revenue and earnings per share guidance for 2020.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 5, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.375 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 9, 2020, to shareholders of record on Aug. 28, 2020.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Estimated Second-quarter Revenue Above Previous Guidance
PROVO, Utah – July 1, 2020 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today reported it estimates revenue for the second quarter of 2020 to be approximately $603 to $608 million. The company previously forecasted second-quarter revenue of $520 to $550 million.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Present at Jefferies Consumer Conference
PROVO, Utah — June 17, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced President Ryan Napierski and Chief Financial Officer Mark Lawrence will present at the Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 23, 2020.