- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Introduces New Products and Initiatives and Raises $1.5 Million
for Children’s Causes at Nu Skin LIVE
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 15, 2019 — Nu Skin concluded its biennial Nu Skin LIVE! event in Salt Lake City with more than 12,500 attendees, along with tens of thousands more viewing from around the world via live stream. As part of the conference, the company shared its strategy for product development in beauty and wellness through bioinnovation, which combines sustainable sourcing with its well-established science and technology.
Nu Skin Surpasses 650 Million Meals Donated To Malnourished Children
PROVO, UTAH — Oct. 11 2019 — Nu Skin today announced another major milestone in its Nourish the Children (NTC) initiative, surpassing more than 650 million meals purchased and donated since 2002. Malnourished children in more than 50 countries around the world have been fed VitaMeal, a nutrient-dense food, from one of NTC’s third-party charity partners after Nu Skin sales leaders, customers and employees purchase and donate the bag of food.
Nu Skin Focuses Sustainability Efforts Around Key Initiatives
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 10, 2019 — Nu Skin, a global leader in premium-quality beauty and wellness products, today introduced its areas of focus for sustainability and several key initiatives. This announcement was made in front of more than 10,000 of Nu Skin’s sales leaders at its Nu Skin LIVE global sales convention, which will also be the first Salt Palace Convention Center event to be 100 percent energy neutral across multiple venues.
Nu Skin Announces New And Improved Beauty and Wellness Products
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 8, 2019 — Nu Skin’s 35 years of expertise in beauty and wellness is propelled into the future with a strong emphasis in science, technology and sourcing. Through its published research on gene expression science, award-winning beauty device technology and a 6S quality process to ensure the use of safe, efficacious ingredients, Nu Skin has cemented its leadership in these three critical categories like no other company. Now, the brand is furthering its leadership by adding a controlled environment agriculture (CEA) initiative to its product R&D while advancing its patented ageLOC® and Pharmanex® product portfolios.