- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterpirses Rerports Fourht-Quarter And 2019 Results And Provides 2020 Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 12, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter and 2019 financial results. “In the fourth quarter our business performed in line with expectations,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Dividend Increase
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 12, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.375 from the previous $0.370 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 11, 2020, to shareholders of record on Feb. 28, 2020.
Nu Skin Focuses Sustainability Efforts Around Key Initiatives
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 5, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced third-quarter 2019 results. “We delivered strong profitability, with earnings per share at the high end of our range due to our focus on operational efficiencies,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 5, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.37 per share, which will be paid on Dec. 11, 2019, to shareholders of record on Nov. 29, 2019.