- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Reports Progress On Its Sustainability Commitments
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 19, 2021 — Nu Skin today reported it has completed its goal of assessing, scoring and improving the environmental impact score of its top 20 products, as identified when it set its goals during 2019. It is estimated that these initial changes saved at least 16.5 tons of paper and 21 tons of plastic during 2020.
Nu Skin Launches ageLOC Boost Device and Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care System
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 14, 2021 — Nu Skin, a global leader in premium-quality beauty and wellness products, is launching ageLOC Boost™ device system and Nutricentials® Bioadaptive Skin Care System to consumers this week. Following successful market previews, ageLOC Boost, the latest skin care device from Nu Skin, will be available in the next week to consumers in Canada, the Pacific region and parts of Latin America with Greater China, South Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia coming in March and April. Additional markets will follow later in the year. In addition, Nutricentials, featuring clean formulas with worry-free ingredients, is now available in the United States and Europe with other markets to follow throughout the year.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Hold 2021 Investor Day
PROVO, Utah — Jan. 6, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will hold a virtual investor day event on Feb. 11 at noon (ET). Registrants can expect to hear from senior management as they share the company outlook for 2021 along with longer-term milestones and initiatives.
Nu Skin Honored with Multiple Awards by the Direct Selling Association
PROVO, Utah – Dec. 17, 2020 – Nu Skin was recognized with multiple awards by the U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA) this week at the 2020 DSA Virtual Awards Ceremony. The company’s sustainability efforts won in the Vision for Tomorrow category, and its Velocity sales performance plan won in the Excellence in Business category. Nu Skin was also recognized as part of the DSA Top 25, noting the 25 largest DSA member companies.