- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Announce First-Quarter Results
PROVO, Utah —April 5, 2021 —Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced it will release first-quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day at 5 p.m. ET. During the call, management will discuss quarterly results and upcoming business initiatives.
PROVO, UTAH – March 23, 2021 – Nu Skin, a global leader in innovative beauty and wellness products powered by its dynamic business opportunity platform, has been ranked the world’s number one brand for beauty device systems for four consecutive years by Euromonitor International Ltd., which publishes the world's most comprehensive market research on the skin care industry.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Fourth-Quarter Revenue Growth Of 28 Percent And EPS Growth Of 94 Percent
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter 2020 results, achieving 28 percent revenue growth and 94 percent earnings per share (EPS) growth. For the full year, revenue increased seven percent and EPS increased 17 percent. In addition, the company is projecting five to nine percent revenue growth and EPS of $3.80 to $4.10 in 2021.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces CEO Transition Plan
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Ryan Napierski, the company’s president, has been selected by the Nu Skin Board of Directors to become the company’s next president and chief executive officer. Napierski will succeed Nu Skin CEO Ritch Wood, who has decided to retire as CEO effective Sept. 1, 2021, after a successful 30-year career with the company. Wood will continue as an executive advisor through early 2022, and it is anticipated that Napierski will assume Wood’s position on the Board at the 2021 stockholder meeting in June.