Nu Skin Celebrates its 15th Annual Force for Good Day
June 08, 2018
During the month of June, Nu Skin will celebrate its 15th annual Force for Good Day, with sales leaders, employees, family members and friends participating in local humanitarian projects in more than 20 countries.
Here are some of the humanitarian projects happening throughout the world. Some of these projects include:
* Provo, Global headquarters – Employees and their family members cleaned and beautified 15 local projects, that included schools and parks.
* EMEA – Employees throughout EMEA will compete against each other to raise money through different sports activities to support their favorite causes. In addition, employees will donate clothing, toys and food to an orphanage.
* Greater China – Sales leaders and staff throughout Greater China will collect “Gifts of Love” for children including books, toys and stationery. The gifts will be given to various charity partners who support children in need.
* Japan – Employees in Japan will create more than 2,000 stationery sets as part of the Kits for Kids Project and deliver them to the children at elementary schools affected by natural disasters.
* Korea – Korean employees will assemble 2,000 feminine hygiene kits for underprivileged teenage girls.
* Philippines – Employees in the Philippines will assemble and donate 200 school bags filled with school supplies to children in need.
To learn more about Nu Skin’s humanitarian efforts, go to www.forceforgood.org. To see more on Nu Skin’s Force for Good Day activities, visit Nu Skin’s Facebook and Instagram pages.