NU SKIN CONCLUDES ITS FIRST-EVER LIVE! EVENT
October 25, 2017
Earlier this month, our sales leaders, customers, executives and employees from around the world gathered in Salt Lake City to celebrate our first-ever Nu Skin LIVE! event. Leaders gathered to outline Nu Skin’s growth strategy, and raise funds for children’s causes around the world as part of Nu Skin’s Force for Good initiatives.
“The energy from our sales leaders onsite and online was powerful as we leveraged a new format for our global convention, attracting a sell-out audience in Salt Lake City, with even more participating in real time through our Nu Skin LIVE! webcast,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “We continue to orient our sales leaders on our growth strategy as we work to become the world’s leading opportunity platform, helping people improve their lives and the lives of those around them.”
Highlights of the 4-day global event include:
· Provo Experience- Nu Skin LIVE! Kicked off its first day with food and entertainment, all on our Provo campus. Food trucks, BMX bikers, product demonstrations (including live scanners), and augmented reality tours, were just a few ways our distributors and customers experienced the Nu Skin culture firsthand.
· Product Experience- Nu Skin introduced 18 new products at LIVE!, giving our sales leaders the opportunity to see and experience them during the event at the Salt Palace Convention Center. Notable products introduced found below:
o ageLOC LumiSpa- our latest skin care device that reveals smoother, softer skin after just one use! Customers can choose between two heads, as well as three cleansers that feature a unique ageLOC blend of ingredients, based on individual preference and skin type.
o PowerLIPS Fluid- long-lasting lip color that goes on smooth without feathering or bleeding. This intense lip color contains a special blend of skin-nourishing ingredients to help soothe, smooth and prevent dry-out over time with one easy application.
o Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System- Dr. Dana’s nail renewal products are clinically proven to transform dry, damaged, rough, or over-processed nails by exfoliating and hydrating nails for a healthier appearance in less than 10 minutes.
o Rau- A natural beauty line introduced that combines high quality, natural ingredients from around the world with a crowd-funding philanthropy program.
· Force for Good Gala/Auction- Sales leaders and members of the Nu Skin family gathered together for a special auction event with all proceeds going to Nu Skin’s Force for Good initiatives around the world. A few of the auction items included a weekend trip with 40 friends to Pirates Cove, a Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Sandie Tillotson and bedazzled ageLOC Me signed by Sandie, a quilt of Nu Skin T-shirts donated by employees and sales leaders, swimming lessons and dinner with a former Olympic swimmer, and a chance to ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Together with the auction and other on-site fundraising initiatives, over $2.2M in donations were generated.
· “Join the You Revolution” - Ritch Wood, CEO, and Ryan Napierski, President, kicked off the launch sessions with the theme, “Join the You Revolution.” Ritch talked about the growth of the company, and stated, “It’s never been a better time for our business. We have a culture that is changing lives around the world.” Ryan talked about what is needed going forward for the continued growth and success of the business and said, “Create your story. Join the You Revolution. Your life. Your business. Your way.”
· Nu Skin’s Got Talent- Each of six active regions were represented in a talent competition during one exciting night of the event. The winner was awarded the opportunity to have $20,000 donated in their name to the charity of their choice. Two international musicians took part as judges, and our founders, Blake Roney, Sandie Tillotson, and Steve Lund, helped to pick the winner. Korea won with a dance act represented by sales leaders in their region. They chose to donate their prize money to the Nu Hope Library.
· Launch Sessions- Participants in the event had the opportunity to attend four unique launch sessions to learn from and interact with key leaders in the business.
o “Grow with LumiSpa” brought out chief scientist Joe Chang, and Senior Vice President of Global Marketing Kevin Fuller to talk about how LumiSpa came to be, and the proper ways to use it.
o “Grow with Social” featured the “queen” of Facebook, Mari Smith, as well as a panel of sales leaders sharing their experiences with social selling and how to have more success with it.
o “Grow with Nu Skin’s Evolution” focused on changes in branding, and how the products are evolving. Dr. Dana talked to our sales leaders about her nail renewal system. PowerLIPS Fluid, Rau, and other new products were discussed as well.
o “Grow with Velocity” centered on a new program Nu Skin is implementing, “Velocity,” that provides more flexible and timely awards for sales leaders. “Blu Rewards”, a new customer loyalty rewards program designed to enhance customer experience, was also announced.
We hope our attendees enjoyed their time with us during our LIVE! event. For those who were unable to attend, on-demand content can be accessed with your distributor login on the livestream site at livestream.nuskin.com. The launch sessions will also be available to watch on the livestream site.
For more information on our global LIVE! event, visit nuskin.com/live.