Nu Skin Southeast Asia Regional Convention 2016 | The Source
Nu Skin Southeast Asia Regional Convention 2016
August 01, 2016
The Celebrate Stars Southeast Asia Regional Convention started with a bang on July 20 with a record-breaking attendance of over 6,000 sales leaders and guests from all over the world. Thousands of delegates from Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Vietnam, and from various corners of the Nu Skin world filled the Singapore EXPO for 3 days.
Long queues of people lined the corridors in the morning as many came early to register and claim their registration packs. They explored the various exhibits at the Discover the Best You Expo and attendees enjoyed themselves by participating in a number of activities and listening to inspiring success stories from our top sales leaders.
A highlight of the convention was the co-creation of the first-ever Nu Skin LEGO mural in which participants were invited to come together to build “One Nu Skin.” Proceeds from the sales of tickets went towards the Nu Skin Southeast Asia Children’s Heart Fund.
The Convention began with teachings from influential leadership expert John Maxwell. Maxwell’s powerful presence and inspiring words broke through barriers and gave much needed motivation for our sales leaders to go the extra mile in being a leader and developing new leaders. Our 100 MDC members also got a chance to get up close and personal with John Maxwell during an exclusive luncheon.
The evening ended with a colourful recognition parade of New Stars and Star Creators with an address from Nu Skin founder and Executive Vice President, Sandie Tillotson, as well as Nu Skin Singapore General Manager, Neo Chiou Yee.
Nu Skin Corporate VIPs and regional management team took to the stage the next morning to officially welcome everyone. Nu Skin Asia Pacific President, Melisa Quijano, led the morning’s festivities with a heartfelt speech which included the SEA Market Heads sharing their respective market’s achievement and milestones in the region’s 20 years since beginning operations in 1997.
Steve Lund, Chairman of the Board, reminded attendees of Nu Skin’s core values and what drives their actions – which is to be a Force for Good in the world. His inspiring speech paved the way for the recognition of our Force for Good Southeast Asia Children’s Heart Fund and for those who have purchased and donated bags of VitaMeal through the Nourish the Children initiative.
Truman Hunt, president & CEO and Ryan Napierski, president of global sales & operations shared Nu Skin’s grand vision for the future. The day culminated with a grand and dazzling recognition celebrating the achievements of our new MDC and our four new 10MDCs.*
Capping off the third and final day of the convention was a look in to the future, highlighting how sales leaders can harness digital technology to take their business to the next level. Attendees also heard from Dr Mark Bartlett, VP Global Research & Development, and Dr Joe Chang, Chief Scientific Officer, on ageLOC technology. Dr Chang also took the opportunity to share a sneak peek with the audience on what is next in the product pipeline.
The audience was mesmerised by a special performance by El Gamma Penumbra, grand winner of 2015 Asia’s got Talent. The talented group put on a wonderful performance featuring the Nu Skin journey to help transform lives.
The 2016 Regional Convention ended on a high note with a call to action from SEA region’s core leaders, encouraging everyone to get on board and commit to continued success.
All this could not be possible without the support of our Nu Skin leaders:
– Angela Liew 20 Million Dollar Circle, 4 Year Team Elite Platinum, 16 Year Team Elite
– Vibulyos Iamranond 10 Million Dollar Circle, 2 Year Team Elite Platinum, 15 Year Team Elite
– Liang Hong Dong 10 Million Dollar Circle, 4 Year Team Elite Platinum, 9 Year Team Elite
– Chua Syer Cin 5 Million Dollar Circle, 2 Year Team Elite Platinum, 6 Year Team Elite
– Kenton Worthington 5 Million Dollar Circle, 8 Year Team Elite
– Kim Moon Joo 5 Million Dollar Circle, 1 Year Team Elite Platinum, 3 Year Team Elite
– Evelyn Lai 1 Million Dollar Circle, 2 Year Team Elite Platinum, 6 Year Team Elite
– Sahatad Nutithawat 1 Million Dollar Circle, 7 Year Team Elite
– Dr Joe Ong Blue Diamond Executive
– Trin Vichaidith 10 Million Dollar Circle, 3 Year Team Elite Platinum, 15 Year Team Elite
– Lanny Sutiarto 1 Million Dollar Circle, 4 Year Team Elite Platinum, 7 Year Team Elite
– Pattarawan Sukkaniwast 1 Million Dollar Circle, 4 Year Team Elite Platinum, 9 Year Team Elite
– Zheng Jing yan 1 Year Team Elite Platinum, 4 Year Team Elite
– Jordan Wang 1 Million Dollar Circle, 3 Year Team Elite
– Sarucha Dolpariphat 1 Million Dollar Circle, 2 Year Team Elite
– Hendra Ramli 1 Year Team Elite
– Elvis Tan Blue Diamond Executive
To view additional photos from the event, visit www.facebook.com/nuskinseapage.
* Million Dollar Circle Members are distributors who have earned over one-million dollars in commissions over the lifetime of their Nu Skin distributorship. Not all distributors succeed or make money. Generating meaningful compensation as a Distributor requires considerable time, effort, and commitment. In the United States in 2015, the average monthly commission paid to U.S. Active Distributors who earned a commission check was $1,013.77, or $12,165.23 on an annualized basis. For more information about the Sales Compensation Plan of Nu Skin, please contact Nu Skin office at your home market or go to nuskin.com